Because we cannot be truly effective in acting alone, we multiply collaborations with other organizations that work with us in the field.
Whether in the field of cross-border services, support for UM, search for origins, or adoption, ISS Switzerland works hand in hand with many partners.
At the level of cross-border services:
- Member of the Swiss network of research services,
- Member of the Swiss network of the rights of the child,
- Member of the International Federation of Education Communities (FICE),
- Member of the JurisConseilJunior association committee,
- Member of the committee of the Geneva Federation Mediations,
- Member of the International Commission of Avenir Social,
- Member of the group of international experts on the GPA,
- Member of the group of international experts for the promotion of international family mediation.
At the level of UM's themes:
Founding member of ADEM (Alliance for the Rights of Migrant Children),
Member of project asile.ge
Member of MdPlatform
Partner of "Destination Unknown" campaign,
Member of Program for Separated Children in Europe (SCEP)
ISS Switzerland, through various projects, collaborates with many other Swiss and international actors.